TD-MIXVENT HEATING System
MIXVENT CALOR MBW
MBW water coil type
- Range of connection diameters, 100 - 500 mm.
- Galvanised steel housing.
- Heater batteries with copper pipes and aluminium fins.
- Removable side for maintenance purposes.
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- Connections with watertight seals.
- Connection must be made between thebattery and the hot water circuit.
- Maximum pressure: 10 bar.
- Maximum temperature: 100ºC.
Shut-off valves must be installed on each water connection, so that the unit can be isolated if necessary (for cleaning filters, repairs, etc.) without the need to drain the entire circuit.
We recommend installing a filtration box with a filter (MFL-F + MFR) at the input to the unit, to capture water borne debris.
In those installations where MIXVENT HEATING system is required it is convenient to use filter boxes MFL to protect the electrical batteries from the debris.