OZEO FLAT H Series
The unit complies with the requirements established in the Technical Building Code.
The unit is complimented with 2 humidity controlled air inlets (living room and bedrooms) and with humidity controlled extraction valves in wet areas (bathrooms and kitchen). This system allows improving the energetic performance of the house, reducing the heating consumption and improving the comfort of the user.
- Low profile body (<19cm) of expanded polipropilene (EPP), which confers a very low sound level and a minimum weight (3kg).
- Inlet air: 4 Ø80 mouths, pivoting 90º, and 1 Ø125 mouth
- Outlet air: 1 Ø125 mouth, with adapter for Ø160.
- 4 caps to close unused mouths.
- Fixing system to make easy the mounting in false ceilings.
- OZEO FLAT H ECOWATT: EC motor, low consumption, with anti-vibration system and regulable speed.
- OZEO FLAT H: AC motor, flat curve.