The PIV unit draws air from the attic, where temperature is always higher than external air, passes air via a filter and supplies it into the dwelling via hallway below attic..
G4 filter is oversized (to 3 sides of the unit, 270º) to increase service life.
The unit includes 4 operating schemes with DC and low consumption motor, automatic regulation of airflows and electric battery that allows constant supply temperature.
- PIV: standard model
- PIV BP: model equipped with by-pass to take air directly from outside.
- G4 filter
- Electric battery of 500 W.
- Fan with DC motor.
- Supply valve with Ø 200 mm.
- 1m of flexible duct with Ø 200 mm .
- 1 fixing kit (screw and silent-blocks).