Acoustic Cabinet Fans
- Low profile acoustic cabinet fans with sound absorbent insulation.
- Square duct connection flange on the inlet.
- Backdraught shutter fitted on the outlet.
- Suitable for mounting in any orientation and operation within ambient air temperatures between -15ºC up to +55ºC.
- Fan casing manufactured from heavy gauge sheet steel and internally lined with 7mm thickness of melamine foam.
- High efficiency direct drive backward centrifugal impeller.
- IP54, class F external rotor motor with thermal overload protection, suitable for single phase supply 230V/50-60Hz.
- Fan supplies with four mounting feet and external connection box to ease the installation.
Direct drive backward centrifugal impeller
External connection box
S&P by your side
For us, customer service is as important as the quality of your products.
We help you in your purchase
Request quotes, know the status of an order and other general information.