Acoustic Cabinet Fans for Supply Air Applications
CAIB/T PRO-REG Series
Commercial and industrial kitchens
Acoustic cabinet fan in galvanised sheet steel with reinforced insulation by:
- Double skin panels of 50mm. Rockwood insulated.
- Density 40 kg/m3.
Fire rated A1 in accordance with EN 13 501-1 standard (non-flammable).
Sizes 10-40: 4 suspension / fixing brackets supplied.
Size 50: 3-part cover with removable handles. Access by side and top panels for filters.
In-line duct connection with rectangular connectors.
Standard Version equipped with M5 filters (ePM10 ≥75%) 96mm thickness.
Double filter version available, equipped with filters M5 and F7 filters (ePM10 75% + ePM1 55%), (48 + 48 mm thickness).
Safety protection on the access cover for application where the cabinet fan is fixed into the ceiling.
Direct drive backward Plug-fan with integrated EC motor. Impeller in galvanized steel.
5 models with airflows from 200 to 5500 m3/h. Operation with complete electronic control.
- Electric heater (E).
- Hot water coil (H2 / H3).
- Reversible water coil (R3 / R4).
- Hot water coil + cold water coil (H2 C4 / H3 C4).
- Cold water coil (C4).
· Direct drive Plug fans with EC motor.
· Single-phase or three-phase motor with thermal protection managed by electronics:
– CAIB/T PRO-REG 30: Single-phase 230V (200-277V), 50/60Hz, IP54, class B.
– CAIT PRO-REG 40/50: Three-phase 400V (380-480V), 50/60Hz, IP 54, class B.
Internally lined with 50 mm thickness fibre glass insulation (non-flammable).
Easy to mount
Stainless steel 304L electrical heaters.
Integrated electronic controller
Integrated electronic controller mounted on the cabinet.
S&P by your side
For us, customer service is as important as the quality of your products.
We help you in your purchase
Request quotes, know the status of an order and other general information.