BACKWARD BLADES IMPELLER - BELT DRIVE
• ARRANGEMENT 1: Free shaft, for pulley or belt-drive.
• ARRANGEMENT 9: Includes motor, pulleys, belts and belt guard. Motor fitted on the side of the bearing mounting bracket.
• ARRANGEMENT 12: Includes motor, pulleys, belts and belt guard. Motor fitted on the base frame.
2, 4 or 6 pole, IE 3* high efficiency (the rpm of each motor will be adapted according to the calculation for each drive), three-phase 230/400V 50Hz up to motor size 132 and 400/690V 50Hz for higher motors. IP55, Class F protection.
* From 0,75kW, motor can be IE 2 and controlled by VSD.
• Manufactured from different materials.
• 2-speed motors.
• 60 Hz versions.
• Painted in different RAL colour.
• High-temperature versions (up to 300ºC) (B versions: with cooling impeller).
• Inspection door, draining, weather seal on scroll and shaft access.
• Welded casing.
• Thermal insulation lagging.
On request, explosion proof versions in accordance with ATEX directive for three phase models:
Ambient temperature -20°C to +60°C,ambient pressure (abs.) 0,8 bar to 1,1 bar according to EN 14986.
2G IIB T2-T3-T4, Motor Exd IIB or ExeII
2G IIB+H2 T2-T3-T4, Motor ExdIIc 3G IIB T2-T3-T4, Motor ExnA (only for 3G zone)
3G IIB+H2 T2-T3-T4, Motor ExnA (only for 3G zone)
• Non-conductive dust:
2D IIIB T125°C-T135°C-T195°C-T295°C
3D IIIB T125°C-T135°C-T195°C-T295°C
• Conductive dust (compulsory IP 65motor):
2D IIIC T125°C-T135°C-T195°C-T295°C
3D IIIC T125°C-T135°C-T195°C-T295°C
Backward curved impeller
S&P by your side
For us, customer service is as important as the quality of your products.
We help you in your purchase
Request quotes, know the status of an order and other general information.