DOUBLE INLET BACKWARD CURVED IMPELLER - BELT DRIVE
• ARRANGEMENT 6: Impeller mounted on shaft running in bearings on each side of casing and supported by the fan casing.
• ARRANGEMENT 18: Generally as arrangement 6 but with a fan and motor supported by common base frame.
• ARRANGEMENT 19: Generally as arrangement 6 but with the motor supported by the fan scroll.
2, 4 or 6 pole, IE 3* high efficiency (the rpm of each motor will be adapted according to the calculation for each drive), three-phase 230/400V 50Hz up to motor size 132 and 400/690V 50Hz for higher motors. IP55, Class F protection.
* From 0,75kW, motor can be IE 2 and controlled by VSD.
• Manufactured from different materials.
• 2-speed motors.
• 60 Hz versions.
• Painted in different RAL colour.
• Inspection door, draining, weather seal on scroll and shaft access
• Thermal insulation lagging.
On request, explosion proof versions in accordance with ATEX directive for three phase models:
Ambient temperature -20°C to +60°C, ambient pressure (abs.) 0,8 bar to 1,1 bar according to EN 14986.
3G IIB T2-T3-T4, Motor ExnA (only for 3G zone)
3G IIB+H2 T2-T3-T4, Motor ExnA (only for 3G zone)
Backward curved impeller
S&P by your side
For us, customer service is as important as the quality of your products.
We help you in your purchase
Request quotes, know the status of an order and other general information.