High Efficiency Heat Recovery Units with Rotary Wheel
AVAILABLE IN AUGMENTED REALITY
Pre-configured control system for easy start-up.
The casing is made of 50 mm, self-supporting double skinned panels (mineral wool, 40 kg/m3, thermal conductivity 0.037 W/ mK). The outer skin is made from coated steel (RAL7024) with a high resistance against corrosion (class: RC3) and UV light (class: RUV3) according to EN 10169 and the inner skin is made from galvanised steel.
Support feet are made from 3 mm, RAL9011 coated, 100 mm height (except RHE 6000 to 10000 models, which are base-mounted), with possibility to fit anti-vibration mounts or leveling feet (as accessories).
Easy access to all components via large hinged front doors.
Circular inlet and discharge connection flanges with EPDM rubber seal strip, VELODUCT© tightness class D up to size 3500 HD, rectangular connections for the sizes 4500 VD, 6000, 8000 and 10000.
Fan / Motor
Plug-fan with backward curved blades, external rotor EC motor with maintenance free ball bearings and permanent lubrication, with integrated electronic protection (lockedrotor, phase failure, under-voltage, overtemperature, short-circuit).
Protection IP54, Class B.
(RHE-8000 and 10000 models, Class F)
Public buildings, offices, stores, schools, restaurants.
• horizontal discharge HD
• vertical discharge VD
• horizontal discharge for outdoor installation HD OI
Sizes: 700 m3/h,1300 m3/h, 1900 m3/h, 2500 m3/h, 3500 m3/h,4500 m3/h, 6000 m3/h, 8000 m3/h and 10000 m3/h
• RHE D: without additional heater
• RHE DI: with built-in electric post-heating
• RHE DC: with built-in hot water coil
• RHE DFR: with 2-row coil built-in reversible hot/chilled water integrated (the cold water version coil only for the models HD).
• RHE DFR4R: with 4-row coil built-in reversible hot/chilled water integrated (for models 6000, 8000 and 10000)
• RHE DC/DF: with 2 independent integrated coils (chilled water and hot water).
• RHE DX: direct expansion integrated coil (only for horizontal discharge, HD versions).
VAV- variable air volume
Fan speed can be adjusted with a 0 - 10V signal from the remote touchscreen panel (included) or an external CO2, temperature or humidity sensor (accessories).
CAV - constant air volume
Manual pre-setting of 2 working points. The fans are controlled separately.
COP - constant pressure
Constant pressure measured by an external sensor (accessory).
S&P by your side
For us, customer service is as important as the quality of your products.
We help you in your purchase
Request quotes, know the status of an order and other general information.