In-line Centrifugal Duct Fans
Smoke and hot gas extraction in case of fire.
Extraction of stale air from commercial and industrial premises.
Extraction of pollutants in professional kitchens. Installation in all positions and connection on all faces.
Air stream temperature up to 120°C in continuous with motor at 40ºC max. ambient air.
Range8 sizes: 355, 400, 450, 500, 560, 630, 710 and 800.
Air performance range from 500 up to 23.000 m3/h.
ILHT CC: Fan with multidirectional inlet plenum, motor shaft horizontal or vertical.
ILHT MV: Ventilation unit only, motor shaft horizontal or vertical.
- Panels made of galvanized sheet steel.
- Modular structure in aluminum profiles.
- 4 mounting brackets.
- Rectangular duct couplings.
- Direct drive centrifugal backward curved impeller manufactured from galvanized sheet steel.
- Full access for cleaning and maintenance without dismantling the fan from the duct system.
- Motor are IP55, class F insulation and three-phase 230/400V 50Hz, speed controllable by frequency inverter.
For kitchen applications:
- Reinforced sealing with grease resistant seal.
- Condensation drain provided not mounted.
Two-speed motors (not ErP compliant).
Easy to install
Fixings fitted to ease the installation.
S&P by your side
For us, customer service is as important as the quality of your products.
We help you in your purchase
Request quotes, know the status of an order and other general information.