Whole House Extract Units Auto-Adjustable Ventilation Groups
VENTURIA-E 3V Series
The system should include airflow regulators or suitable auto-adjustable valves in the wet areas of the house (bathrooms and kitchen) and ECA air vents in the dry areas (living room, bedrooms), via which outside air will be introduced.
• 4 inlet valves of Ø80 mm for toilets and bathrooms, removable by means of a quarter turn and fitted with two ring clamps allowing a quick and watertight installation of the ducts without tools and clamps.
• Exhaust automatically regulated valves for kitchen of Ø125 mm.
• Discharge port of Ø125/160 mm allowing to expel the exhaust air tothe outside.
• Terminal box fitted.
• Four plastic covers to block the exhaust valves that are not operating.
• Sleeve equipped with hooks that make easier the fastening of the extract duct.
3 opening and closing flanges allowing the dismantling of the assembly motor-extractor without the need of disconnecting the ducts and the exhaust valves.
Three ant vibration hanging cords enabling to hang the unit in the attic of a house or in false ceilings reducing the radiated noise.
Continuous fresh air
The Venturia-E extract system is conceived to run continuously, ensuring the permanent air renewal in residential houses.
S&P by your side
For us, customer service is as important as the quality of your products.
We help you in your purchase
Request quotes, know the status of an order and other general information.