Roof Mounted Fans
CRVB-N/CRVT-N Series - Vertical discharge
- Very low profile design
- Base manufactured from galvanised sheet steel.
- High efficiency centrifugal backward curved impeller manufactured from high strength black injection moulded plastic (225 and 250) or from aluminium sheet (from 280 to 355).
- External rotor motor
- Cowl manufactured from spun aluminium.
- On-Off isolator switch
Available, depending on the model, in 2, 4 o 6 poles.
- Single-phase external rotor motor 230V-50/60Hz (CRVB-N),IP54, class F, with safety thermal overload protection.
Speed controllable by voltage.
- Three-phase external rotor motor 230/400V- 50/60Hz (CRVT-N), IP54, class F, with safety thermal overload protection.
Speed controllable by frequency inverter and by voltage.
Backward curved centrifugal impellers
To prevent accumulation of dirt.
High efficiency centrifugal backward impeller
Low maintenance and low consumption
Bird proof guard
Steel finger proof guard.
ON-OFF electrical isolation switch fitted on the fan as standard.
S&P by your side
For us, customer service is as important as the quality of your products.
We help you in your purchase
Request quotes, know the status of an order and other general information.