Single inlet centrifugal fans, pulley or belt-driven. Manufactured from steel sheet protected with anti-corrosion polyester paint coating. Backward curved impeller
made of pre-galvanized sheet steel, dynamically balanced. Designed to continuously circulate air from -10ºC up to 120ºC. Suitable for transporting clean air. LG-270 standard orientation. Assembly systems SYSTEM 1: Free shaft. SYSTEM 9: Includes motor, pulleys, belts and belt guard. Motor fitted on the side of the bearing mounting bracket. Maximum power 15kW (For information on other power models, please contact our technical office). SYSTEM 12: Includes motor, pulleys, belts and belt guard. Motor fitted on the base frame. Maximum power 250kW. (For information on other power models, please contact our technical office). Motors
2, 4 or 6 pole, IE-2
high efficiency (the rpm of each motor will be adapted according to the calculation for each drive), three-phase 230/400V 50Hz up to 3kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers. IP 55
, Class F
protection. On request
Explosion proof versions in accordance to ATEX Directive:
- Manufactured from different materials.
- Manufacturing system 8: 1:1 transmission with flexible coupling.
- 8-pole motors (motors will be IE-1 efficiency).
- 2-speed motors.
- 60 Hz versions.
- Painted in different RAL colour.
- RD version.
- Fan with no supporting stand (MB – Motor Flange).
- High-temperature versions (up to 350ºC, except for L versions: max. 250ºC)) (R versions: with cooling impeller).
- L version: galvanized sheet stell.
- Available models:
- up to 801 model
ExII2/-G (Non-Sparking standard ATEX motor). Increase safety II2G EExeIIT3. Flame proof II2G EExdIIBT5 or EExdIICT4. Dusty surrounding ExII3D tD 125ºC or 135ºC, with dust Ignition Proof motor. Ambient temperature up to 40ºC.