Regional Sales Manager
At S&P UK Ventilation Systems, our strength is the efficiency with which we deliver leading-edge products and support to those we serve. We’re proud to deliver high standards for success in our industry.
As the H&V Division Regional Sales Manager for the SE/SW Region of the UK, you will be responsible for managing and developing the H&V3 sales revenues of S&P UK Ventilation Systems Ltd (S&P UK) in this specific sales territory.
The role reports to the Sales Director.
- Liaising with M&E Consultant Engineers (indirect customers) to secure the specification of S&P Group products for non-residential construction projects.
- Liaising with M&E Contractors (direct and indirect customers) to insure that the specification of S&P Group products are secured and where possible seeking to switch competitor products for those manufactured and supplied by S&P Group.
- Liaising and supporting H&V Distributor (direct) customers for both non-residential project and non-project related product sales.
- Monitor and analyse territory direct customer sales revenue performance on a monthly basis for the purpose of meeting our yearly budgeted territory sales targets.
- Supplying customers (both direct and in-direct) with written quotations of prices and terms of business in accordance with the standard commercial procedures at S&P UK.
- Maintaining customer account records (quotations, visit notes, communications) through the company CRM software.
- Preparing a Weekly Report for the National Sales Manager detailing the customer visit/contact activities highlighting both existing and new business opportunities and prospects.
- Liaising with S&P UK office staff for the purpose of providing additional engineering, logistical and commercial support for both existing and new customers.
- Supporting the company’s marketing activities by attending trade exhibitions, conferences, customer factory visits and other marketing activities.
Hours of work:
- Normal working hours are Monday – Friday, 08.30am to 5pm. However, you may have to work longer when necessary to meet specific deadlines or customer requirements.
- You will primarily field based2 (Min 4 days per week) for the purposes of visiting both direct and indirect customers. One day per week can then be allocated for either home office or Company office, sales planning and administration. You will be required to attend conferences, exhibitions and customer presentations. The role of Regional Sales Manager – H&V Division, will require some overnight stays away from home. Occasionally, for the purposes of escorting customers to the Company factories and product training purposes, you may from time to time be required to travel abroad within the EU.
Essential skills/Qualifications required:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good business sense.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Good level of technical (mechanical and electrical) competency.
- Ability to act independently and as part of a team.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Competent level of IT, budget and report writing skills.
- A full UK driving license.
- The Sales Director shall be responsible for the development and training of all S&P UK – H&V Regional Sales Managers. Appropriate management, operational, product and IT training will be provided.
Staff development and training:
To apply please send a cover letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org