Centrifugal roof mounted fans
MAX-TEMP CTVB / CTVT Series - Vertical discharge
Approved to EN12101-3 standard Certificate nº 0370-CPD-0347
Industrial and commercial kitchens
Range of centrifugal roof mounted fans in vertical discharge format, designed for smoke extraction in fire conditions and certified F400-120 (1). Suitable for air stream temperature up to 120ºC.
- Base manufactured from galvanised sheet steel.
- High efficiency centrifugal backward curved impeller manufactured from galvanized sheet steel.
- Cowl manufactured from spun aluminium.
- All models incorporate bird-proof guard
- Available, depending on the model, in 4, 6 or 4/8 poles.
(1) Except 180 and 200 models
Models from 180N to 400N
- Single-phase, single-speed motor 220- 240V50Hz, IP55, class F, with safety thermal overload protection*. Speed controllable by voltage**.
- Three-phase single-speed motor 220-240/400-415V-50Hz, IP55, class F, with safety thermal overload protection*. Speed controllable by frequency inverter and by voltage**.
- Three-phase 2-speed motor 380- 4150V50Hz, 4/8 poles, IP55, class F, with safety thermal overload protection*.
Models from 450N to 630N
- Three-phase single-speed motor 220-240/400-415V-50Hz, IP55, class F. Speed controllable by frequency inverter*.
- Three-phase 2-speed motor 380- 4150V50Hz, 4/8 poles (only 450N), IP55, class F.
Model 630H, 710N and 710H
- Three-phase single-speed motor 400-415V-50Hz, IP55, class F. Speed controllable by frequency inverter*.
* When thermal protection are connected, the electrical installation must be equipped with a security system that, in case of fire, allows the maximum speed of the fans whatever the current state of the thermal protection.
** When using a speed controller, the electrical installation must be equipped with a security system that allows, in case of fire, the maximum speed of the fans.
180N, 200N and 225N models are specially designed for extracting smokes from fireplaces.
Three-phase 2-speed motor 380-450V 50Hz, 6/12 poles (from 450N to 710H) on demand.
Enables the motor cooling when the fan is extracting air at an extremely high temperature.
Easy to install
Supports easing the installation on the roof.
Self cooling system
Special design in order to cool the motor and to extend the life of the assembly.
Backward curved centrifugal impellers
To prevent accumulation of dirt. Models up to 400 are manufactured from galvanised steel sheet. Models from 450 to 630 in sheet steel protected against corrosion by cataforesis primer and black polyester paint finish.
S&P by your side
For us, customer service is as important as the quality of your products.
We help you in your purchase
Request quotes, know the status of an order and other general information.