DECENTRALIZED VENTILATION WITH HEAT RECOVERY
VMC Single dwellings
VMC Multi dwelling blocks
Heat recovery unit
Its design allows its adaptation to any environment.
Performance up to 93%.
Brushless motor with low comsumption electronic control.
Ventilation system through an reversing motor and a ceramic heat exchanger.
Designed for a continuous operation, the unit adjusts the airflow proportionally to the humidity level, ensuring excellent indoor air quality.
- PULSE 160 should be operated in pairs; with one unit blowing in fresh air and the other extracting.
- Noiseless fan.
- High efficiency ceramic heat exchanger.
- Alternative ventilation system. 50 and 70 seconds cycles in supply and extraction.
- ISO Coarse 60% filters at both ends of the exchanger for optimal health protection.
- Defrost control not required.
- Airflow up to 43 m3/h.
- Supply voltage: 220 - 240V, using the PULSE CONTROL PRO accessory.
- The unit control PULSE CONTROL PRO, with a 2,9W power consumption, is able to control up to 6 units.
- 4 speeds per remote control.
- Remote control with the possibility of synchronizing different equipment (up to 6).
- Proportional flow according to hygrostat.
PULSE remot control
S&P by your side
For us, customer service is as important as the quality of your products.
We help you in your purchase
Request quotes, know the status of an order and other general information.